Hanno Ekdahl, founder of Idenhaus Consulting, provides an overview of why your organization needs an IAM Roadmap prior to kicking off any Identity Management project.
Did you know that over half of all Identity Management projects fail the first time? And, even when they are successful, 4 out of 5 executives say they are not happy with the value of their Identity Management program. This often happens because Identity Management implementations are approached as a purely technological play instead of the transformative projects that they really are. In this video, we cover the following themes:
- What is an Identity & Access Management Roadmap
- How an IAM Roadmap aligns business strategy and technology strategy
- How a roadmap reveals gaps in the implementation plan so that they can be addressed before they become a problem
- Why the exercise of building an IAM roadmap paves the way for a smooth implementation
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for the latest videos on Identity Management, GDPR, Cyber Risk, and building a cybersecurity culture.
Watch our recent video on GDPR: GDPR Overview with Jodi Daniels, Privacy Consultant
An IAM Assessment is a quick, expert evaluation of your environment that identifies and addresses the most common issues organizations face when implementing a solution.
This is ideal for organizations that:
- Are struggling to get their IAM solutions deployed
- Have a misalignment between their processes and technology
- Have an immature IAM solution with too many workarounds
- Companies that want to accelerate their IAM programs
By going to work quickly to solve the most challenging cybersecurity and identity management problems, Idenhaus takes the pain out of securing corporate information and assets for companies that aspire to maximize their potential in this digital age. Click here to contact us