Nicole Keaton Hart and Hanno Ekdahl share a mini case study on the importance of establishing a system of record to maintain user data quality.
Identity Management (IAM) is built around the concept of a system of record and establishing a “Gold Standard” data set for each user that is: 1) accurate, 2) actively maintained, and 3) available. In this video, Hanno Ekdahl and Nicole Keaton Hart share a mini case study on maintaining user data quality over time and across multiple systems.
You’ll learn more about these themes:
- Establishing a system of record and “Gold Standard”
- Challenges in identifying and maintaining an authoritative source
- How to ensure data is captured and updated across all systems
- Maintaining data quality throughout the lifecycle of a user
Nicole Keaton Hart is an Idenhaus Board Member. She has served as a fractional CxO in Financial Services, Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail and Health IT industries as Chief Information Security Officer, Chief Information Officer, and Chief Strategist.
Read more about maintaining data quality:
- 3 Must-Take Steps to Getting User Data Right
- Mastering Identity Management: When Your HRIS System Falls Short
By going to work quickly to solve the most challenging cybersecurity and identity management problems, Idenhaus takes the pain out of securing corporate information and assets for companies that aspire to maximize their potential in this digital age. Click here to contact us