Secure Funding for Your Identity Management Program
Time is a scarce resource for the C-Suite. IAM Roadmaps make the most of this time by providing the content that executives appreciate the most.
Want to learn more? Complete this form to get your questions answered.
IAM Roadmaps define a high-level plan for implementing short, mid, and long term IAM components that addresses both tactical and strategic objectives.
- Conduct interviews with key stakeholders
- Identify & prioritize key IAM opportunities
- Create phased approach to implement key IAM opportunities
- Develop & present IAM roadmap to leadership
- Product evaluation / recommendation
IAM Roadmaps are Ideal for:
- Companies that are having difficulty getting executive support for their programs
- Companies looking to get alignment between business and IT to move forward
- Companies that are just getting started and are not sure how to structure their programs
- Companies that have an existing program and need to plan the next 12 to 14 months of work
Click below to share this page with a friend or colleague