Nicole Keaton Hart and Hanno Ekdahl discuss managing user access across the worker lifecycle.
While many organizations focus on tapping into the power of Identity Management during the onboarding and creation of a worker, they frequently overlook the complexity of managing user access when a worker makes lateral moves across the organization.
In this video, Hanno Ekdahl and Nicole Keaton Hart take a look at user access management across a worker’s lifecycle, specifically “in the middle” when workers may change departments, roles, or locations in the organization.
Hanno and Nicole provide expert insight on:
- Managing user access when workers change departments or roles
- Why handoffs in worker transition are critical
- How role based access control can help automate user management
Nicole Keaton Hart is an Idenhaus Board Member. She has served as a fractional CxO in Financial Services, Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail and Health IT industries as Chief Information Security Officer, Chief Information Officer, and Chief Strategist.
Read more about managing employee and user access:
- Taking the Chaos Out of Access Control
- How to Successfully Introduce Role Based Access Control into a Group Environment
- Why IDM is the Secret to Creating the Onboarding of the Future
Learn how Identity and Access Management can help secure your organization in our FREE digital book, Reimagining Identity Management: How To Design, Choose And Implement The Right IAM Solution For Your Business.
By going to work quickly to solve the most challenging cybersecurity and identity management problems, Idenhaus takes the pain out of securing corporate information and assets for companies that aspire to maximize their potential in this digital age. Click here to contact us