Michael Daugherty, CEO of LabMD and founder of the Cyber Education Foundation, shares why corporate cybersecurity culture is key to regulatory compliance.
In this video, Michael Daugherty discusses compliance with the law and the importance of having a cybersecurity culture built into your organization.
You’ll learn more about these themes:
- Overcoming the check-box mentality of regulatory compliance
- Cybersecurity as a culture-based phenomenon
- Meeting compliance requirements from different regulators
Michael Daugherty is the Founder of The Cyber Education Foundation and sits on the Idenhaus Board. As the CEO of LabMD, a cancer testing laboratory, he has spent most of the last decade defending his company against charges that it had deficient cybersecurity practices. On June 6, 2018, he prevailed. In so doing, he toppled key pillars of the FTC’s cybersecurity and online privacy edifice, successfully exposing and challenging The Administrative State.
Read more about cybersecurity regulation and the law:
- Reducing Your Legal Exposure After a Cybersecurity Incident
- 5 Most Common Pre-Breach Cybersecurity Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
By going to work quickly to solve the most challenging cybersecurity and identity management problems, Idenhaus takes the pain out of securing corporate information and assets for companies that aspire to maximize their potential in this digital age. Click here to contact us