Cybersecurity Maturity Assessment, Privileged Access Management, and the Role of Cybersecurity in Mergers and Acquisitions
Every two weeks we release a curated digest of the most interesting and informative articles covering IAM, Cybersecurity, Governance, ICS/SCADA, compliance, privacy, and more across a range of industries. If you would prefer to receive this via email (and a day earlier), please subscribe to our biweekly newsletter here.
Here are this week’s top 8 Identity Management and Cybersecurity articles.
1. Cybersecurity Maturity — The One Cybersecurity Assessment Every Organization Needs via LinkedIn
For an organization to mature its cybersecurity program, an assessment needs to be conducted that goes beyond checklists and routine questions.
2. Identity & Access Management — Automating Cybersecurity While Embedding Pervasive and Ubiquitous Cyber-Hygiene-by-Design via ICIT
In this analysis, ICIT discusses the important role that IAM plays as part of a robust cyber-hygiene program with details on how IAM solutions address the most high-impact actions of un-cyber-hygienic personnel.
3. Cybersecurity — The Role Of Cyber Security In Mergers And Acquisitions via IdentityWeek
The #1 risk from M&A is that IT complexity multiplies overnight when Company A amalgamates with Company B – the complexity isn’t addition, it’s exponential.
4. Privacy & Data Management — GAO Report on Privacy and Security: A Wake-Up Call for HHS? via GovInfoSecurity
We are at a point where HHS needs to wake up and realize that our healthcare system is one of the 16 critical infrastructure sectors defined in 2013’s Presidential Policy Directive 21.
5. Expert Insight — Top 10 security predictions for 2017 via InformationAge
Ian Kilpatrick, chairman of security specialist Wick Hill Group and EVP cyber security for Nuvias Group, looks at the rapidly changing security scenario faced by companies in 2017.
6. Healthcare — How to Create an Integrated Physician Workflow via Diagnostic Imaging
The evolution of healthcare technologies has made creating a truly integrated physician workflow a more viable option.
7. Privileged Access Management — 5 Steps to Securing Privileged Access for Outsourced IT via CIO
As your enterprise grows beyond the traditional network perimeter, so does the complexity of securely managing access to critical resources.
8. Identity & Access Management — Identity theft accounts for 64% of all data breaches across the globe via PCTech Magazine
Gemalto released the findings of its Authentication and Identity Management Index, which revealed that 90% of enterprise IT professionals are concerned that employee reuse of personal credentials for work purposes could compromise security.
Follow @Idenhaus on Twitter and subscribe to our blog..
Photo credit: Flickr
By going to work quickly to solve the most challenging cybersecurity and identity management problems, Idenhaus takes the pain out of securing corporate information and assets for companies that aspire to maximize their potential in this digital age. Click here to contact us today!