Selfies as passwords, the impossibility of DDoS protection, snail-paced cloud rollouts, and the flaw that makes the internet hackable.
Every two weeks we release a curated digest of the most interesting and informative articles covering IAM, Cybersecurity, Governance, ICS/SCADA, compliance, privacy, and more across a range of industries. If you would prefer to receive this a day earlier, please subscribe to the Idenhaus Identity Management & Cybersecurity biweekly here.
Here are the top 7 Identity Management and Cybersecurity articles for October 2016.
1. Identity & Access Management — Companies Try Out Selfies as Password Alternatives via WSJ
2. Cloud Security — Security Concerns Slowing Cloud Rollouts via EnterpriseTech
3. Expert Insight — Why DOS & DDOS protection is not really possible via LinkedIn
4. Governance — Board must set cyber security agenda – ICAEW via Accountancy Age
5. Cybersecurity — Stepping Up Security for an Internet-of-Things World via NYTimes
6. Expert Insight — DYN Attacks Exploit Old and Well Known Vulnerabilities via ICIT
7. Vulnerability Management — The Secret of Successful Vulnerability Management Programs via Idenhaus
Follow @Idenhaus on Twitter and signup for our biweekly newsletter.
Photo Credit: Flickr