Security Fatigue, PCI Compliance, DDoS Mitigation, and Identity Management
Thank you for reading our blog, and we hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!
Every two weeks we release a curated digest of the most interesting and informative articles covering IAM, Cybersecurity, Governance, ICS/SCADA, compliance, privacy, and more across a range of industries. If you would prefer to receive this a day earlier, please subscribe to the Idenhaus Identity Management & Cybersecurity biweekly here.
Here are the top 5 Identity Management and Cybersecurity articles from the past two weeks.
1. Cybersecurity — Why Security Fatigue is Scarier than Dating Taylor Swift via Idenhaus
Here are 3 ways to help reduce cybersecurity fatigue and to keep your workforce engaged on a daily basis.
2. Identity & Access Management — Leveraging Privileged Identity Management to Support PCI Compliance via CIO
Privileged identity management solutions help organizations more strictly control access to PCI information by tracking privileged user access to PCI data.
3. Privacy & Data Security — Companies Lack Cyberattack Preparedness, Resilience via Bloomberg
Approximately 66% of 2,000 information technology and security professionals surveyed said that their organizations aren’t prepared to recover from a cyberattack.
4. Identity Management — Federated identity: What businesses need to know via ITProPortal
At its simplest federated identity means having a not just a shared ID, but a common set of policies, practices, and protocols.
5. Cyber Strategy — Recommended DDoS Attack Mitigation Strategies via Flashpoint
These recommendations are relevant for organizations with Internet-facing authoritative DNS servers.
Follow @Idenhaus on Twitter and signup for our biweekly newsletter.
Photo credit: Flickr
By going to work quickly to solve the most challenging cybersecurity and identity management problems, Idenhaus takes the pain out of securing corporate information and assets for companies that aspire to maximize their potential in this digital age. Click here to contact us today!